4 COURSE FAMILY STYLE SUCKLING PIG
Welcoming tapas and grazing boards on table upon arrival,,
- 2 family style salads // bread
- Slow cooked family style suckling pig from Dogpatch Farm in Washington, Maine, presented whole then carved, seasoned and served with sauces, and 3 sides
- Party must be booked at least 72 hours in advance. This allows us to procure, prepare, and brine the suckling pig.
- Food is $90 per guest and a 65% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. Minimum guest count is 10 and maximum is 12. An 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill.
- Guest food allergies for the family style dinner must be submitted upon booking, and the kitchen will do it's best to accommodate
- Slow cooked family style suckling pig from Dogpatch Farm in Washington, Maine, presented whole then carved, seasoned and served with sauces, 3 sides, and bread.
- Family style desserts to pass // Coffee & Tea